I PUSH PAST TYPICAL AND INTO ORIGINAL
I'm Katelin Kinney, creative, introvert, lover of ice cream, and a sucker for baby animals. I create images-I hesitate to call myself a photographer, because really I'm more than that as I'm my own small production company. Whether we need to use photography, heavy photoshop compositing, ai, or animation, I'll use the tools necessary for your specific project. I like to shoot anything from products, to lifestyles, to beauty....BUT, I want them to be the truly unique projects- the ones that come across your table only a few times a year at most. I work in the conceptual genre, meaning it's more than just a pretty picture. There is a story and an "oh I get it!!" moment. Let's get weird and unique and bold. When that perfectly odd project comes across your desk I hope you think of me, because I'm going to rock it for us.
Some random tidbits about me:
• I'm from a small town with two stoplights and I love it.
• My celebrity crush is John Lithgow.
• My biggest pet peeve is poorly designed billboards.
• Volleyball is my sport of choice.
• Spiders are my kryptonite, but I love being out in the woods.
• My favorite store is Lowes.
• And Breaking Bad is the best series of all time. Period.